“Good food and beer!!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The atmosphere was good. It took us a few minutes to be recognized and sat when we came in, even though it wasn't busy. But the food and beer were good! I had the peanut butter and bacon burger-and it was a nice twist!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I found this place had great prices and a good selection for dinner. The spinach dip was great as well as the cauliflower whip!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We had a large group attempt to eat here. When we walked in, the place stunk like mothballs so bad, we had to leave.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

When we travel we like to try local places instead of the common national restaurants. This was our first time in Kansas City. My granddaughter was in the hospital so our schedule was not regular so it was a little later when we decided to get dinner. This place is right in town and parking was on the street. My son dropped me off in front and went to park the car. The handles to the door of the restaurant are a giant mixing whip and turner. Our server was very friendly and helpful. It happened to be Thursday and the special was 8oz steak for only $12.99... I decided to try it and it was delicious. It was an excellent meal. My son and other granddaughter both had sandwich meals that were also very good. There is an upstairs that the server said is open but mostly used for gatherings and has some activities to do like video games or something. We did not go up so I can't attest to what was there. The bathroom had a beautiful sink counter. Delicious meal, good service and clean bathroom - It was a good choice for us.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I did the Thursday night steak special. Both steaks were cooked just as we asked, and were very good. Our waiter was very efficient and friendly. Overall, a good experience in Kansas City!