US$ 182
US$ 127
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 151
US$ 139
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 143
US$ 128
US$ 180
US$ 166
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 215
US$ 200
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 253/night.

US$ 165
US$ 152
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City South(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 134
US$ 120
US$ 198
US$ 178
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$ 190
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever set foot in. My friend and I were traveling to KC for a performance, and I foolishly booked this hotel in a hurry without checking the reviews. The building is in terrible disrepair and the entire property is rundown. Most of the surrounding buildings are vacant or abandoned. We went to the front desk and requested a refund due to the unsafe and unsanitary conditions of the building. The owner came out and immediately accused of us of being racist. He did not acknowledge in any way any of my actual complaints, but instead continued to berate me and my friend for being racist. He grew increasingly hostile and confrontational, so we left without a refund. There was no way we could have stayed there after a scene like that.

I am well-traveled, and have always been a low-budget traveler. I've stayed in lots of cheap motels over the years but I've never felt unsafe before this experience. We ended up at another hotel a few miles away. We happened to be the only white people at that establishment, which was near capacity, and we felt completely safe and enjoyed the experience immensely, AND it only cost $30 more than this dump. Worth every penny!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business