“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2016

This restaurant is not just for food. It is a show!
The sushimen prepare different types of food in a plate rounded by you and your friends/family. You will see how able are them to prepare your meals with a touch of show. Volcanos, percussion, juggling and so forth. Nevertheless, tasteful food will go directly to your plate or to your mouth, when they throw shrimps in your mouth with a spatula without making a mistake.
Take the opportunity to have fun with a group with a really good asian food as a bonus.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

My co-workers and I ate here for a quick lunch of miso soup, sushi and lettuce wraps. There seemed to be one waitress taking care of the entire bar area but she managed. The soup was ok, the lettuce wraps were very spicy, the sushi rolls (Philadelphia, California, crunchy tuna and I'm not sure what else) were good ... not extraordinary but filling enough that we took a mix of several pieces back to our hotel and one of my co-workers had them for dinner.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We were passing through Kansas City and sushi sounded good so we stopped in for lunch. We sat at the sushi bar. The restaurant smelled funny - not in a good way and it made me a little uncomfortable. Bad smells and sushi just don't go together. My daughter and I both ordered miso soup. It was okay- too salty and I didn't like the styrofoam like things in it. I've had a lot of different miso soups, but they never had whatever that was in it. We ordered two rolls and two pieces of tuna sushi. My daughter like the tuna sushi and felt the amount they gave her was generous. Both of the rolls we ordered were rolls with eel in them. They were good, but both rolls had very little eel in them and more cucumber than they should have. I tasted very little eel and an overwhelming amount of cucumber. I would not recommend this place for sushi and I am not sure I would eat here again. Just didn't walk out with a good, satisfied feeling.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

we were a little concerned when we first entered after the royals playoff game, because there wasn't many customers and there didn't appear to be many people on staff. however, we were treated to an excellent meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

We went on a Wednesday night around 730 pm when we walked in we were asked if we had a reservation for hibachi we said no and that we really just wanted sushi. The man that said is said perfect cuz our hibachi tables are full so he sat us in the bar area in a booth he sat a few couples after us and after we looked at the menu for awhile we realized we had not received a sushi menu and no one had come and even asked us about drinks or brought water then one of the couples that sat after us left. We waited awhile and finally we saw a bartender come in so we flagged him down and asked him for a sushi menu still no one asked us about drinks. We were ready to get up and walk out cuz we had been there a good 20 mins and no one had really even acknowledged us and the bartender came back to the table and said sorry we cant serve sushi tonight. We said we were leaving and walked out without ever even being seen by a waiter

Been to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK