US$ 182
US$ 171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 134
US$ 127
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 114
US$ 151
US$ 139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 139
US$ 128
Candlewood Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 103
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City South(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 220
US$ 200
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 240/night.

The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$ 190
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 217/night.

All reviewsoyster barchild caremovie theatermini suitecoffee makernice roomself parkvalet parkingmirror
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Really looked forward to visiting the casino. Lots of action going on and plenty of places to dine.
The thrill of the slot machines was intoxicating.
A fun place to visit, but found the slot were rather tight.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Rodney,
We love your review, so very well written. We certainly wish you much luck at the machines on your next visit and hope to see you soon.

Ameristar Kansas City

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Stopped in last Monday and hit the black jack tables and walked away an hour later up $50... Stopped back in late Tuesday night, got a hotel room and hit the tables again on my way the opposite direction. The room was OK, but looked dated. The casino wasn't really smokey like some of them are that I have been in! When I checked in, I asked about breakfast, come to find out there is nothing open at this location for breakfast! Was disappointed, you spend that much for a room, they could have at least gave the hotel guests a discounted breakfast somewhere! For the reason, I doubt I'll spend the night again there, but I might stop by and hit the tables again sometime!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
PNKinc, Public Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for the rating, Tim. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed playing with us. We appreciate your comments on our rooms and breakfast options and we will pass them along to our team for improvement. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Stayed here with wife. And It was a complimentary stay. Stains on the walls, Nothing dusty down on the wood trim. Bed skirt ripped. This was like a regular hotel like a Comfort Inn hotel. Kansas City and Kansas City Kansas Is left behind in the Dust. When compared to Ameristar Casino Hotel St, Charles. This hotel needs serious up grades and amenity.. The lobby is the only thing that is nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hopearies
PNKinc, Public Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating. We thank you for your comments on our hotel rooms and we have passed them along to our hotel department for improvement. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future to provide you with a five-star experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We took our parents there to eat at the buffet and gamble a little bit for their 70th wedding anniversary. My brother, sister and the grandkids had a great time together. The variety of food is good and service is good.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Lynne B
PNKinc, Public Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for the five-star rating, Lynne! We are pleased to hear that you family had a wonderful time celebrating with us at The Buffet. We thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Got here for check in shortly after 4. We were supposed to have a connecting room. They said it wasn’t ready. But it would be in 45 minutes. My sister inlaw checked back at 6pm. Nope not ready. She sat in the lobby for a have hour. While I sat at the bar throughly pissed off. At 6:30 they tell her that the connecting room was still not ready but they do have two rooms next to each other. She takes one room while my husband and I wait another half hour the room next door to be cleaned. By this time I’m tired, we traveled all day. So decided I’m just going to stay in the room for the rest of the night. I call to get a menu for room service, oops sorry we don’t have room service any more. . Ok fine, I have some cheese sticks and beef sticks and a bottle of wine and the Vikes game on TV. I’ll just call it a day and get out of this nightmare in the morning. What else can happen. THE DAMN TV GOES OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING GAME. TWO GUYS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A HALF HOUR ALREADY AND STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT FIX. HEY HOW ABOUT TAKING IT FROM THE AJOINING ROOMS THAT WE NEVER GOT. THIS IS WHAT TRUMP WOULD DESCRIBE AS A SH**HOLE. NEVER EVER AGAIN. IF I COULD GIVE IT A ZERO STAR I WOULD.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Connie P
PNKinc, Public Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating, Connie. We strive to provide each guest with a five-star experience and we are unhappy to hear that we did not achieve this during your visit. We appreciate your feedback and we will pass your comments along to the appropriate departments for improvement. We thank you for choosing Ameristar.