“Best breakfast around!”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Luckily, we found this cute coffee shop/creperie early on during our trip to KC, so we had the opportunity to return. The strawberry and lemon curd crepe I had was absolutely wonderful as was the cappuccino. My husband's egg, cheese, and chorizo crepe was delicious, too. We were so enamored with the Parisian feel of this place and the many delectable menu options that we are going back for breakfast today!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Very affordable. Great ambiance (and small slice of France in KC).
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the crepes!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We ate brunch at Chez Elle Sunday morning - it was not terribly busy, contributing to the relaxed atmosphere. The food was top-notch, and we were impressed by the decor (lots of art) and friendly wait staff. It was a perfect place to start the day, and we lingered a bit afterwards, enjoying the ambience. Our crepes were cooked perfectly, the coffee was outstanding, and the brewed iced tea had a marvelous flavor. You will enjoy yourselves!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My boyfriend and I just returned from our first visit to Chez Elle. The building is historic and unique, in an easy-to-find location. You start by ordering the crepe of your choice at the counter, then take a number to whichever table you'd like and they will bring your food to you. I had the Monsieur and my boyfriend had the Bonjour. Both were very good. My only disappointment is that you can no longer visit the rooftop. I had a friend who took pictures overlooking the city at one point which were very beautiful! Service, food, location, decor, and food were all great though!

1  Thank kjs686s
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Ate saturday brunch here. Great variety of crepe's, something to please every palate. Sweet and savory options. Had a chai with it, really enjoyed this, tasted much, much better than the out of box options that a lot of bakeries/coffee shops use.