Open today: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to spead time with friends!

Reviewed 6 days ago
Camper68342737625
Liberty, Missouri
Great fun for the whole group

Derek B
Sammamish

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kansas City
from US$ 71.50
from US$ 72.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 23.00
More Info
All reviews axe throwing throw axes game options private lane liquor license great instruction bragging rights friendly competition bday party unique experience son in law group outing fun group great fun work team fun activity a lot of fun
Reviewed 6 days ago

There were 15 of us celebrating my 50th birthday. We reserved 2 lanes and had a great time trying to out do eachother!

Reviewed 1 week ago

It was the first time we'd done anything like that and it was a blast! Easy to learn, too. The instructors were always on hand to offer tips (and encouragement).

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was an excellent time! I went for a team building experience. The staff was excellent and great trainers by the end of the time you felt like a professional ax thrower LOL! Definitely will go back!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was part of a group taken to Blade & Timber by another business. We had no idea where we were going, just got in the Uber at the hotel and ended up at the Blade and Timber in Kansas City. I never would have known a place like Blade and Timber even existed if not for this trip. We got signed in, had an EXCELLENT training session with the employee, and she continually helped us throughout our session. Just imagine primitive bowling, but with axes! I had an enjoyable time and won't soon forget it. Thanks for the great treatment!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went to Blade and Timber as a large group and had 2 private lanes. Had a great time. The "Professional" Ax Throwers were very patient while teaching us and were very knowledgeable. We will be back!

Reviewed 1 week ago

fun event..."lumberjack" demonstrators were terrific and patient...did a nice job showing us what to do. but...the place is crazy disorganized... so go there and enjoy but be chill about it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall my experience was fun. Staff were very nice and the experience was different than other activity in Kansas City. My only complaint is about the reservations and lack of clarity. I had a group of 3 and we had called to make a reservation thinking that it was going to be $20 per person. You don't pay until your session is over, so I was unaware that we had reserved a private lane until I went to pay and my total was $130.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went to the original West Bottoms location for part of my bachelor party itinerary. Who knew I had Paul Bunyan’s blood coursing through my veins. Bullseye after bullseye, I established dominance over my groomsmen. What a fun way to make your closest friends and brothers feel demasculated by you. With whiskey on my breath and victory in my heart, we trekked onward to create memories that will last a lifetime. It all began with a blade and some timber.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were at Blade and Timber a couple of weeks ago and had a great time! Even though I was not very good at throwing the axes, the people who worked there were awesome in trying to give me tips and I did get better! I would definitely recommend this for a fun night out-something different to do!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had a friend visiting from out of town, so we wanted to do something different. I had heard about Blade and Timber from friends, so we booked a time and checked it out. It was SO fun! The coach was very helpful and made sure we were having success and being safe, and then we had a great time playing a couple of the recommended games. My husband only has the use of one arm, so sporting activities can be challenging for him, but he had immediate success (and beat both us of by a LOT). We will be back and will bring more people with us next time!