“Good quick lunch option”
Review of Burrito Bros.

Burrito Bros.
Ranked #306 of 1,513 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch here with a colleague. Service was quick even though it was busy. The area has a vey cool vibe on sat mornings. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stopped here for lunch after visiting a museum. The food was just okay and the service was not much better. We ordered 2 burritos and a quesadilla and I was not really impressed with any of them. The burritos were rather bland and in my opinion didn't have that much of a taste.

I probably would not go back if I was in the area.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Where do I start? First the owner dad is such an amazing man!!! He gave my family a history lesson on how Burrito Bros started in Baltimore MD. He's such a wonderful man! We came all the way from Fort Riley and we are so glad we decided to come here. My husband ordered the shrimp bowl, I ordered a chicken burrito and our picky son had a chicken taco in which he ate it all and asked for more (that made me feel so good). My husband enjoyed his meal and so did I. The guacamole was soooo delicious I can eat it over and over again! I can't wait to return! If you're in the Kansas City area please stop by! You would love it! My husband has been in Korea for 9 months due to military and he needed a break from Korean food, Mexican is my favorite but after being a burrito bros this is now his favorite little spot! Thank you Burrito bros! Can't wait to eat here again!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

While most of the burritos here are solid choices with a good value that will give you that nice, "I just ate a burrito" feeling. The breakfast burrito is among the best burritos in the city.

The chorizo and egg are always freshly cooked to order, where as most of the other meats are served out of steam trays, and they're of an amazingly high quality. The other nice touch that I really appreciate is the cheese they put on top of the tortilla before steaming. Which just takes the tortilla's innate flavor to a whole other level.

Would highly recommend a visit for breakfast if you're ever at the City Market first thing in the morning.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

While walking the market we waited in line and watched their preparation as you order. I enjoyed a chicken and pork tamale while she enjoyed their veggie quesadilla. They had rice and beans on quesadilla that was different but very flavorful.