See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This room was disgusting. It wasn't even cleaned from the last person. It was a cheap room and you get what you pay for, but this was bad. The towels were stained black and the bed sheets were stained. Cigarette ashes everywhere, even on the phone. We didn't even stay, we left after 30 minutes. The company won't reply to my emails about a refund either. The hotel lobby had a bulletproof glass window. Yikes!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beaublanke
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Beaublanke, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Booked this place over the phone for one night (thankfully) while traveling to Phoenix. This was the single dirtiest place I have ever stayed at in my whole entire life. Would not recommend this place to anyone except maybe a homeless person or a crack head.. and even then I'd feel bad for them having to stay here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ralph H
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this room on my phone while traveling from the Ozarks . The pictures looked good, the reviews not so good. I've stayed at other Motel 6's that were good. This one, not at all. We got a room on the 2nd floor & was told this room was one of their better rooms. I'd hate to see their not so good rooms. The walls were dirty, air conditioner filthy, mold in the shower. It was a non-smoking room, but the sheets had cigarette burns in them. The only good thing is we did sleep well, but couldn't wait to leave. This Motel 6 is crossed off our list of places to stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Departure310656
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I was appalled at how dirty this place was. Walls literally had holes that were not patched up and black marks and grease on the walls. As if they didn't even try to to make it welcoming. We booked for 3 nights but high tailed it out after just 1. It literally felt uncivilized to stay there. Worst Motel 6 ever.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenn M
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Check in was at 3; we got there at a little after 5! We were given keys to our room. We went to change, and it had not been cleaned! Dirty beds that were not made, dirty towels all over, filthy floor, half eaten food, broken light fixture, and the smoke detector was covered with plastic! I went back to the office! She sent us to a new room that was supposed to be out of service as bed broken! When I asked to speak to a manager, the gal in office called someone and spoke in native language! She then informed me there was no manager on call and no phone number to call one! I was offered no discount!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family