“Hotel by airport”

Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport
Ranked #22 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is very close to airport and the hotel provide a sack breakfast and a very early free shuttle to the airport. You can also leave your car there while you travel with is extremely convenient. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We were quite pleased with this hotel. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shuttle service was great. The complimentary breakfast was great, even the one they give you if you need to leave before they start serving. We'll be back in December as we will be flying to the west coast again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robin C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport!! I will be sure to share your kind words with the Hampton Team. We look forward to seeing you back with us in December!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I was very pleased with my stay. The Hotel was a little hard to find but close to everything I needed. The staff was very nice and the rooms were decent. The cookies were awesome and the lobby was nice. I would definitely stay there again for the great rate I got

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the service and accommodations provided....especially the cookies!!! Come back to see us again!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Top notch hotel accommodations and excellent service. Exceeded all my expectations. Staff was polite and well informed. Location was quiet and freeway was easily accessible. I would definitely stay here again when in the Kansas City area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the accommodations and service provided at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport. I am so happy to know we will see you again! I will be sure to share your kind words about our hotel with the Hampton Team!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The room was nice clean and priced in line with what my needs were. Breakfast was great, and was open til 10, so I didn't need to rush on a day off.
Many hotels seem to rush you out the door and close breakfast at 9.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport. I will be sure to share your valuable feedback with the team. Great service and comfort is key to our success. Please come back to see us again in the near future. We will never rush a guest out at the Hampton Inn KCI!