“Friendly Employees!”

Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport
Ranked #21 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Truth to be told, this is a little older Hampton Inn, so it could use a little cosmetic help with some paint here and there. But, what the building lacks, the employees make up for in friendliness.

When I checked in, I was greeted with care and Kristi answered my many questions about where to eat, workout facility, and pool. While I never did use the pool, I enjoyed the small workout room which had an elliptical, treadmill, and bike.

The breakfast was your typical Hampton Inn breakfast. The hotel provides a complimentary airport shuttle, which was a great way to avoid transportation hassles.

Room Tip: Avoid a room near the ice machines. I woke up to one being used late at night.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Robin C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

So glad you enjoyed our service. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to Kristi. She is such an asset to our team. I do hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I woke up to find that about 200 ants were in bed with me, on top and below the covers. I was creeped out and almost lost it. I reported it. It was met with less than engaged about the issue. The Erin was refunded but nothing else was said or

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so apologetic. I contacted our pest control company right away. We do take your feedback very important and reacted immediately. This problem got corrected right away. I am sorry if we left you with the impression that there was no sense of urgency. It was urgent and we took care of this right away! Again, please accept my apology.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Just a quick overnight stay for business. Location by the airport was great. Staff at front desk was great! Breakfast had good options. Quiet and rooms were clean. Would definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So happy that you enjoyed your short time at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport. I hope to see back with us in the near future!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We used the Hampton KCI to stay the night prior to an early flight. We took advantage of parking and shuttle. Great stay! Would recommend to any non morning individuals who don't want to drive from Olathe at the crack of dawn!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanne K

So glad to learn that you enjoyed the stay! The park and fly program is popular with many travelers like you. I hope you come back to see us again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A room maintenance problem, which was clearly known prior to our stay was not addressed and repaired. Hampton's maintenance inattention was left to become our inconvienance. When I reported it during checkout I didn't feel as though the issue was a serious concern for hotel staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Please accept my apology. We did consider your feedback a serious concern and got it corrected right away! Thank you for letting us know! All room attendants are trained to report maintenance items prior to making the room ready for the next guest's arrival. I am sorry that we missed the problem in your guest room.