All reviews hot dogs baked potato nachos alcoholic beverages kick back room was clean olive garden evening snacks breakfast and dinner nice facility nearby restaurants free dinner evening reception front desk clerk scrambled eggs would stay here again next morning
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We wanted to thank you so very much for taking care of my family at this time in our lives. We lost our dear sister and the staff, Tonya, Linda, and Devon for taking care of us. The remodeled building is fabulous. I recommend this hotel, 10+ stars. The rooms are very clean, and comfortable. We will be back.
Pam Smith family

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

This older Drury Inn location has had a complete remodel and I was very pleased with my stay!

Between new carpet everywhere and new mattresses in the well appointed rooms I was quite impressed!

The room I had was in a very quiet location and I experienced a very good night of rest. The shower was great and had a very nice showerhead.

There's also numerous places to eat within walking distance too.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TXAgitator
Reviewed 6 January 2016

It is amazing how one person, one employee, can basically cause one family to never, ever return to your hotel. We are valued members of the Drury family of hotels and when we have a choice, we chose Drury. We have received excellent treatment from Texas to Missouri each and every time we visit the Drury family. WE WILL NEVER STOP in JOPLIN AGAIN!!! Your employee, Linda, in charge of serving breakfast treated my daughter and son with the utmost disrespect. To a level that left my both sad and confused. My children, after we had traveled for 14 hours straight, attempted to eat breakfast at 9:50 a.m. They walked up to the breakfast bar and in a condescending tone, told my children they could not eat. This was my children's holiday to drive to St. Louis and fly to visit their father who is stationed overseas. The thing they remember most about the entire trip was the rudeness and disrespect they received from Linda. next time, we will make it to your Drury in Springfield. The hour and a half will be worth it to avoid your rude and belittling employee, Linda.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to the Drury brand as you stay with us across the country. We appreciate hearing from our guests and sincerely apologize for this isolated incident and will follow up directly with the team member involved during your stay. Your comments have been shared with all management to follow up with both the team member involved and the breakfast department overall. It is our mission for our guests to have their expectations exceeded during their stays with us and your comments will help us work to achieve these goals. If ever during a stay you have questions or feedback about a team member, please let a manager know and we'll be happy to help address any questions or concerns. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Jim A.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

I was here during the renovation times and stayed in the old rooms which were fine but dated. Now I got to stay in the renovated rooms which show a very nice improvement. You can smell he new carpet and it seems like the bedding is new. This place was already great with the customer service, free food, location. Now the package is complete with the renovated rooms. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here during the Christmas season on our way to visit family. Our room was nice, clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were also nice. In the evening they have a happy hour with two free alcohol drinks, free soda, hot dogs , chili, macaroni, baked potatoes, chicken strips and salad. We didn't eat, but it looked good! This hotel has good and friendly customer service. There are plenty of places to eat and a mall nearby. I would stay here again and do recommend .

Stayed: December 2015