All reviews texas roadhouse small indoor pool breakfast area walk in shower top floor other hotels bed and pillows road noise comfortable room stay there again morning breakfast stayed one night biscuits and gravy business trip angie sonic starbucks
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Fairfield competes with Holiday Inn Express, Sleep Inn, Hampton Inn, etc. They are all operated and designed on a formula, so what distinguishes one from the other is usually service, which is excellent at this property. It's on the strip off I-44 in Joplin near chain restaurants and gas stations. Very good for a night or two while traveling in the Four-State area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Tanya B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for the amazing review of our property. We pride ourselves on making sure our guests are satisfied while staying at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Joplin. I do hope that if you are ever back in the area, that you will come see us again.

Sincerley,

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Price was real good for this very clean, conveniently located hotel. Beds were comfortable. Room was very nice with a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and modern decor. I will not hesitate to stay here again when alone or with my family.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to give our property such an amazing 5 star review. We are glad that you chose to stay with us, while in Joplin. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I had Mariott Reward points to use and needed a room for overnight stay on our way to Texas, so what's better than free, right? Except maybe that it was one of the better hotel stays I've had in quite a while! Check-in went smoothly and pleasantly, our room (308) was on the top floor, as requested. About an hour into our stay, the front desk called to ask if we found our room satisfactory. Very clean room, as well as the common areas in general. Furnishings, carpet, and bathroom were simple yet attractive, very clean, and in good maintained condition. Sheets and towels were soft and fresh smelling. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Shower was refreshing and good pressure. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Fresh cookies and lemonade at check-in. Breakfast had nice selections and fresh fruit; breakfast area was kept clean and tidy. I discovered the next morning that a hair dryer was not in our room, so since my husband was at breakfast, I asked them to send one up with him. It was still new in its packaging! Both front desk women I talked with were very pleasant. The pool was closed for maintenance, so didn't use that or any other facilities, so can't comment on those. Overall, a very enjoyable and comfortable stay! Occasional traffic noise from Rangeline Rd at night, so might want to request the other end of the hotel next time.

Room Tip: Might want to request a room on the end of the hotel away from Rangeline Road, if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane T

Thank you for taking the time to give such an amazing review of our property. We are happy that you chose to stay with us while in the area. I have shared your review with the staff!

I do hope you will come back and see us again. Let us know and we can definitely try another location to help with the traffic noise.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

On the road to San Antonio via I-44, we chose this hotel. Good morning breakfast was delicious. Staff took good care of us. Easy access from I-44. Our room was clean and up to date. We would stop here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Tanya B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such an amazing review. We are glad you chose to stay with us while in the area. We would love to have you back, if your travels bring you this way again.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Several nearby food choices, room was ready and very clean, internet and breakfast, what more could you ask for. Elevator is a bit slow and small, but no hill to die on. Great place to start on our Route 66 adventure.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

We are glad that you chose to stay with us while in Joplin. Thank you not only for making us your choice hotel while in town, but also for the great 5 star review. I am happy that you found your stay to be satisfactory, and hope to see you again in the future.