All reviewsoutback steakhousestaff was friendlyfresh cookiesroom was cleansam's clubconvenient locationexcellent staybusiness tripvery nice hotelwould stay here againoatmealnext morninggreat place to stayroad tripoutdoor poolgreat breakfastcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Had a great experience here except to quality of internet. It kept dropping out and had to use phone as a hotspot. Other than that I would recommend and would stay there again if the need came back up

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Please come see us when you're back in town!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Sorry to report we did not enjoy this stay. Our shower was only a trickle of water no matter what we did and it was a full hotel as well as too late for us to have maintenance called. Price was $20 more than other's rooms we spoke to for the same night. Breakfast had no meat, little fruit, and a poor selection of breakfast pastries. Staff was friendly and room was clean. We will stay somewhere else the next time we pass through Joplin MO.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Thank you for your suggestions , we will address your concerns and make the necessary changes. Hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Today I checked into this hotel. I was never greeted until I literally said hello to the front desk staff. Once she realized I was talking to her.. she the says "what do ya need? ", What type of greeting is that? I told her I had a reservation and wanted to check in. Once she checked me in I went to my room. When I walked in everything appeared ok. While using the bathroom I noticed something crawling on the floor...it was a roach! I killed it. See the two pics below.

I thought is this foreal. When there is one..there is more. I look up at the light fixture and saw more dead ones in the light fixture. See other pic. I immediately checked out. She didn't try to make things right or made me feel like she would do anything about it. In fact she didn't flinch when I showed the pictures.. like she was use to it.

I have been a Hilton Honors member for years. I like the program because the hotels use to be consistently clean.. now...just UNACCEPTABLE!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jenene C
Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Sorry for your experience, finding a roach at our hotel is not a normal occurrence. The desk clerk did follow up and and the exterminator was called. He sprayed the entire floor although he saw no signs of additional pests. The light fixture cover was cleaned and only a couple of small moths were found in it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Smallest Room of any Hampton Inn I've stayed at. No closet but a curtian on the wall with hanging hooks behind it. Recently remodeled room but barn door for bathroom may be difficult for elderly. Staff was freindly and breakfast was adequete.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 July 2017

Sorry our new room design didn't fit your needs. Thank you so much for mentioning our friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The fact this hotel does not have Queen Beds nor a closet was a big issue. Also, eat breakfast before 8:00 AM or you will be informed they are out of items you want. In my instance, they ran out of sausage both mornings. Very cramped in the serving area. Not enough table space to eat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 July 2017

I'm sorry our hotel doesn't have the room type you needed and that the breakfast area was busy when you came down for breakfast. Occasionally we do run out of a specific breakfast item, but we replace it with another alternative as quickly as possible.