“We love Moe's”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #53 of 242 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Moe's is your typical tex-mex place, similar to Chipotle's. We love the place. I've never had anything I didn't like here.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso, Queso.

Also the other food is good.

Seriously though, we always stop here on our way through Missouri! It's incredible!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I love coming here, and I especially love the free salsa. There is always multiple types of salsas as well.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Cinco de mayo visit. Delicious food. Hate the Coke Freestyle machine. Every restaurant should remove these things. They are awful quality. Salsa bar was a nice part of the experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The atmosphere is average with plenty of tables, booths, and chairs and a couple of T.V.'s that are usually on a sports channel. The service is usually friendly and adequate. I love their style of ordering: it's like Subway only it's Tex-Mex food. It's also the best Tex-Mex food for vegans and vegetarians in Joplin, MO because you can have grilled tofu instead of meat, but they have chicken and beef as well. My favorite menu item is the "Joey bag of donuts" burrito. They have really quirky names for all the menu items (that don't necessarily reflect what the food really is). Their green tea and regular tea isn't very good, and I don't like pop, so I usually order water. They have a really good salsa bar (you can go for seconds) and tortilla chips too. It's a fast casual Tex-Mex restaurant near the intersection of S. Main St. and 32nd St. fairly close to I-44 highway in a small strip mall.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK