“Quick, happy service ”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #49 of 240 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Cinco de mayo visit. Delicious food. Hate the Coke Freestyle machine. Every restaurant should remove these things. They are awful quality. Salsa bar was a nice part of the experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The atmosphere is average with plenty of tables, booths, and chairs and a couple of T.V.'s that are usually on a sports channel. The service is usually friendly and adequate. I love their style of ordering: it's like Subway only it's Tex-Mex food. It's also the best Tex-Mex food for vegans and vegetarians in Joplin, MO because you can have grilled tofu instead of meat, but they have chicken and beef as well. My favorite menu item is the "Joey bag of donuts" burrito. They have really quirky names for all the menu items (that don't necessarily reflect what the food really is). Their green tea and regular tea isn't very good, and I don't like pop, so I usually order water. They have a really good salsa bar (you can go for seconds) and tortilla chips too. It's a fast casual Tex-Mex restaurant near the intersection of S. Main St. and 32nd St. fairly close to I-44 highway in a small strip mall.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Moe's has NEVER disappointed with their flavor and quality of ingredients. However, I should point out that the wait in the evening was about 5-10 just standing the line to order.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Last time I was in I was having trouble with my hip so walking wasn't easy. One of the girls came from behind the counter and offered to take my tray. My daughter said she could get it, but the girl insisted. She carried it to a table for me, then got my drink and the salsa I wanted. I love the food here, but you don't get customer service like that many places anymore! Kudos Moe's! I always feel welcome here!

1  Thank Lora J
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I love being able to walk along and pick my ingredients. All great food, never been disappointed. Mostly it's "just a burrito" but it's really good. Kid friendly - my kids (4 & 2) enjoy it. The chips & queso are really good and I like the salsa bar too.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK