“Super tasty, not super fast”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #52 of 253 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Moe's has NEVER disappointed with their flavor and quality of ingredients. However, I should point out that the wait in the evening was about 5-10 just standing the line to order.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Last time I was in I was having trouble with my hip so walking wasn't easy. One of the girls came from behind the counter and offered to take my tray. My daughter said she could get it, but the girl insisted. She carried it to a table for me, then got my drink and the salsa I wanted. I love the food here, but you don't get customer service like that many places anymore! Kudos Moe's! I always feel welcome here!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Lora J
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I love being able to walk along and pick my ingredients. All great food, never been disappointed. Mostly it's "just a burrito" but it's really good. Kid friendly - my kids (4 & 2) enjoy it. The chips & queso are really good and I like the salsa bar too.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I have been eating here since they first opened, I think it was in 2006 or 2007. I always love the food, it's good and consistent. The service is always great.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

At Moe's they really make it YOUR way!
Choose your protein and your toppings on some great Southwestern favorites.
All the bean choices are vegetarian and there are tofu, chicken, beef and pork choices.
There are great veggie toppings, several salsa choices, fresh guacamole and queso.
Always a great place for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK