“Love this place!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #53 of 242 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Last time I was in I was having trouble with my hip so walking wasn't easy. One of the girls came from behind the counter and offered to take my tray. My daughter said she could get it, but the girl insisted. She carried it to a table for me, then got my drink and the salsa I wanted. I love the food here, but you don't get customer service like that many places anymore! Kudos Moe's! I always feel welcome here!

1  Thank Lora J

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I love being able to walk along and pick my ingredients. All great food, never been disappointed. Mostly it's "just a burrito" but it's really good. Kid friendly - my kids (4 & 2) enjoy it. The chips & queso are really good and I like the salsa bar too.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I have been eating here since they first opened, I think it was in 2006 or 2007. I always love the food, it's good and consistent. The service is always great.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

At Moe's they really make it YOUR way!
Choose your protein and your toppings on some great Southwestern favorites.
All the bean choices are vegetarian and there are tofu, chicken, beef and pork choices.
There are great veggie toppings, several salsa choices, fresh guacamole and queso.
Always a great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

The food is always excellent. If you go when there isn't a line, it is actually pretty fast to go through the line and build your meal. Guacamole is free on the burrito bowls, and free chips with entree. This is my favorite fast casual Mexican place. Their iced tea is really good, and there is always plenty made. New things to try fairly often. You can make your meal as mild or as spicy as you want, depending on what you add to it. There are lots and lots of toppings and additions that can turn into a different dish every time, or the same thing every time, as you like it.. There is a free salsa bar for your free chips, with 5 or 6 salsas that are different than you can get anywhere else. Fun atmosphere, always good for a fairly quick lunch. You won't leave hungry. If you save your ticket from the Missouri Southern athletic events, you can use the half price coupon on the back for a great value. Moe's is hard to beat!

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK