All reviews old chicago chicago pizza attached restaurant sausage room was clean great breakfast lobby and breakfast area waffles a wonderful stay full hot breakfast breakfast buffet right next door lots of restaurants great room long drive biscuits road trip
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I didn’t even stay. Walked down the hallway bottom floor , felt like an iceberg had just landed. Walked in the room. Old , gross and felt like I was in the bottom galley of the Titanic. It was awful ! Immediately turned around. Headed for the lobby and cancelled out. Will never stay in this hotel Again !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ashkea1920
Chandra B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The issues you described are truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments will be reviewed by management. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience at any LaQuinta. Rooms always clean and a great breakfast not just a continental with rolls and bagels. I have stayed at Laquinta, Milwaukee, Fort Worth just to name a few.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the 5 star rating of your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin. I am glad to hear your enjoy staying with La Quinta with our clean rooms and great breakfast! We look forwarding to your next stay in Joplin!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

If you are picking this hotel because it is pet friendly then just don't! They place you on the first floor which is actually a basement floor. It's damp, mold on ceiling and nasty carpeting to the point it is moist. There are cracks at the baseboard corners where a roach was crawling and was too fast to kill. I was moved into another room but when I was going to add another day to the booking -- I was told that I would be moved to another floor because I shouldn't have been moved to the 2nd floor with my pets. Funny thing... the dogs were not going to be staying an additional day but by that point I was angry and reserved at another hotel. Much cleaner and the price was cheaper and just two doors down. Sad since it was a stressful trip with a family member in the hospital. I will never consider a LaQuinta again. I expressed my displeasure to the front desk and never once was a Manager notified. Poor customer service. Probably a good start would be to just close the first floor of rooms! Just GROSS!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Chandra B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The issues you described are truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments will be reviewed by management, and we will make sure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms and promptly reporting maintenance issues to make sure your experience is not repeated. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Convenient location off the highway but with no highway noise. Restaurant located conveniently onsite, and Starbucks next door. Rooms were clean and comfortable, but pet friendly rooms need a bit of updating - bathroom needed maintenance (door did not stay shut) and carpeting worn through in some places. However still a comfortable overnight stay for us while travelling. The free breakfast was very good with a lot of options - fresh eggs and even almond milk.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chandra B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for the 4 star rating and wonderful comments regarding your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin. We truly appreciate you taking the time to recommend our hotel. We always strive to provide an experience that leads guests to keep coming back and we are very happy to hear that you were extremely satisfied with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again and having another opportunity to serve you.