See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Words cannot begin to describe what an absolute deplorable place this is!! Walls, furniture, bed, sinks are all worn down and disguisting. I asked for a nonsmoking room, they put me in a room so potent with the smell of smoke it almost knocked me back. Management basically called me a liar saying that I requested a smoking room. (BTW I dont smoke so why would I want a smoking room?). Then I went to sit on the bed and the headboard fell off!! Seriously fell off the wall onto the bed where I would have been laying down. I reported it to the front desk (the phones in the room do not work) and management told me to "put it aside and we'll fix it when we find a maintenance man". I told them that I wanted to leave, they refused to give me a refund and literally laughed in my face about the headboard incident!! They claimed "headboards do not just fall off the wall, you must have been "doing something' for it to fall down". I have never been treated with such disrespect, this place should be shut down for good!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
9  Thank Lauren T
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We all were infected with MRSA from this cesspool of a motel. Not only that but to add insult to injury their beds also have bed bugs. They should be closed down. The beds were dirty we had to ask for clean beddings and towels only after the front desk clerk refused to give our money back immediately. Even Tina and Joe were called and they refused. We should had left now we have more hospital bills than we can keep up with.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Cordilla Q
Reviewed 11 January 2017

dump drove up and drove away. Went on to Carthage super 8. We had tried to cancel reservation, but refused to pay us back. Manager was just mean on the phone. I am glad we did what we did. Never again !

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank maudie8
Reviewed 22 December 2016

My son and I were traveling from a to El Paso and were completely exhausted. This was the first place we saw near the exit. We just needed a place to pass out. At $39.99 it seemed perfect. However, once we got inside, the first thing I noticed was the entertainment unit's door was broken off and propped against the cabinet. The bathroom towels had dirty handprints and one of the washcloths was filthy. Wish I'd had some extra sheets. The tub was terribly stained also. The heater worked well and there was a refrigerator but no microwave.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank aprilneo
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Horrible!! Used gloves on the counter. Used hand towel on counter. Bathtub had shoe prints in it. Urine and hair on toliet. Need I say more. Not worth $1.00. Should be condemned!!! A/C filter was brown from it being a smoking room. Bathroom ceiling looks like it's falling down. No place to hang your stuff. Mirrors look like they have had the same hand prints on them for god knows how long. Mold.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple