See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We all were infected with MRSA from this cesspool of a motel. Not only that but to add insult to injury their beds also have bed bugs. They should be closed down. The beds were dirty we had to ask for clean beddings and towels only after the front desk clerk refused to give our money back immediately. Even Tina and Joe were called and they refused. We should had left now we have more hospital bills than we can keep up with.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Cordilla Q
Reviewed 11 January 2017

dump drove up and drove away. Went on to Carthage super 8. We had tried to cancel reservation, but refused to pay us back. Manager was just mean on the phone. I am glad we did what we did. Never again !

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank maudie8
Reviewed 22 December 2016

My son and I were traveling from a to El Paso and were completely exhausted. This was the first place we saw near the exit. We just needed a place to pass out. At $39.99 it seemed perfect. However, once we got inside, the first thing I noticed was the entertainment unit's door was broken off and propped against the cabinet. The bathroom towels had dirty handprints and one of the washcloths was filthy. Wish I'd had some extra sheets. The tub was terribly stained also. The heater worked well and there was a refrigerator but no microwave.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank aprilneo
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Horrible!! Used gloves on the counter. Used hand towel on counter. Bathtub had shoe prints in it. Urine and hair on toliet. Need I say more. Not worth $1.00. Should be condemned!!! A/C filter was brown from it being a smoking room. Bathroom ceiling looks like it's falling down. No place to hang your stuff. Mirrors look like they have had the same hand prints on them for god knows how long. Mold.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Misty H
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Look read the reviews, price was great! We were in a bind, it was late and they accepted pets. Luckily I carry a spare set of sheets, and pillows, boy did they come in handy! The carpets were dingy and dirty for sure, hadn't been vaccumed prior to our arrival. I started to read the TA reviews and I'm going man I forgot my can of Lysol. Nice people it seemed, the receptionist scanned my driver's license when checking in, I said whoa! What are you doing that for? "In case you damage the room, we call the police", I immediately took pictures of the room since there was definite existing damage to the AC cover, the TV cabinet and such. The cleaning person was around when I was checking out and I told her the damage I saw was already here. She said "no problem, I know that room".
You get what you pay for right?

Room Tip: Plan early!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family