All reviews basketball court full kitchen one bedroom suite beautiful room woman traveling alone patio area sam's club front desk staff place to stay parking lot great property a wonderful stay rooms are spacious staff was friendly exercise room olive garden would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very clean. Helpful staff. Really well appointed, clean rooms. Full sized fridge, dishwasher, and excellent kitchenette. The night when I stayed it was really hopping and bustling-- not sleepy at all, creating a surprisingly fun vibe. At the same time, my room was quiet and conducive to good rest. Would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Renea B, Sales Manager at Residence Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear David P,

We are so glad that you enjoyed our quiet, spacious suites even during a busy night. Thank you so much for staying with us! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for ONE night and were very pleased. The room was large and exceptionally clean, the breakfast had variety and the staff was friendly. We couldn't have been more pleased with the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Renea B, Sales Manager at Residence Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Joanne,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed our suites which are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. Our friendly staff is here to serve. Thank you for pointing that out. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you the next time that you are passing through Joplin.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

It was a very clean and friendly place to stop for the night. I’m pretty picky and OCD about the cleanliness of hotels and I travel quite a bit for work so I was impressed with how clean it was. We were also traveling with our 1yr old for the first time and I didn’t have a problem with him crawling all over the place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Katie S
Renea B, other at Residence Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Katie S,

Thank you so much for recognizing how hard our housekeepers work to keep our guest rooms clean. We are glad that you place your confidence in us while traveling with your toddler. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a couple days of business and enjoyed my stay here. The room was spacious and well maintained. The wifi speed was good. Sleep quality was very comfortable. Good service. Basic, free breakfast. I'd stay here again while in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Renea B, Sales Manager at Residence Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Tom H,
We are so glad that you received the proper rest needed to recharge during your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Renea B

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This is a very well kept property with a very courteous staff. The full Breakfast is also really good. Great location with many options for food in walkable distance. Ask for high floor front facing. Cheddars restaurant next door is a great option for a late night snack.

Room Tip: High Floor front facing.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Renea B, Sales Manager at Residence Inn Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you for staying with the Residence Inn by Marriott-Joplin, MO. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to experience Cheddars Restaurant next door.

Renea B