All reviews room was clean upon check sausage first floor would stay here again waffles off the highway hot breakfast pleasant stay free breakfast great breakfast motel cereal rates pets
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Clean room, great breakfast, and close to I-44. Staff was friendly and helpful. They even give a to go snack bag on check out. Would definitely stay there again. Didn't here traffic or storm that came through (Rooms are sound proof).

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Chet,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 417-781-6776.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Room was small, tolerable for one nite. Parking with a large vehicle is a lil hard. We have a full size duly pick up, which takes 2 parking spots. The guy at front desk was rude in allowing us to park in 2 spots. Had we not been so tired from traveling from the east coast, we certainly would of asked for our money back and gone to different hotel

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Carla D,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 417-781-6776.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I liked the hotel as a hole, but the 1st floor was very noisy. I think it was because the floor above was a wood truss between the floors. Every time someone moved up on the 2nd floor you herd it. The rest of the hotel was fine and the staff was nice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear 893merlinv,

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay here just a few days before we booked. After a long drive (especially after daylight savings) we were looking forward to a nice rest before another long drive the next day. The room was nice although small. It is clear that this once was an older hotel. All rooms are entered from the outside. Our door let in a Crack of light at the bottom. Around 10 at night we had lots of noisy men walking past our door and lots of movement coming from the room above us also. The walls are thin and we could here noise above for the next few hours. We didn't get up and ready on time to enjoy breakfast but when I went to check out an entire college baseball team was still finishing their breakfast. I'm guessing they were the cause of all the commotion!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cassie W,

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at a best western chain for a good 2 weeks now while looking for a rental house, and we decided we wanted a change of scenery. We made a hot deal online and unfortunately got best western in Joplin, mo, but unfortunately you don't know name of hotel to after booking and payment. I already knew they only accepted major credit cards and not debit, even though I already paid online for the room with it. I called them, and explained what happened, and the girl that answered the phone looked up my rewards member number, and told me they would go ahead and do it. So we arrive, and some snooty hotel manager, didn't even let me speak. Told me she wasn't accepting my card, and we had to leave. After the money have spent with best western, i really hope this is an isolated incident. Because I was bawling when I left. Completely unacceptable customer service.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kendra M,

Thank you for completing your review on our property.
I do apologize that you were unhappy with our policies here at the Best Western Oasis. We try our best to treat each person that walks through our door with respect and kindness. I am sorry if you left here feeling that you did not receive that. That was never our intention and we will use this feedback to improve our guest services as to prevent this in the future.

Best Regards,