All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean small room queen bed would stay again easy access yogurt convenient location interstate
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Easy to check in. Friendly staff. I explained about my injured knee and they put me in a ground floor room. The room is quite small, but if there are only two people and all you're going to do is sleep, then this will work well for you. Small refrigerator in the room. There's a microwave in the breakfast area if you need it.

Room Tip: Request ground floor if you have mobility issues. Cracker Barrel Restaurant across the street, and an Italian restaurant next to the motel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
KimHJoplin, Assistant Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The room was clean modern my husband is disabled the front desk he addison our room close to lobby and downstairs. Breakfast was fresh and great presentation coffee was 24hrs but fresh large breakfast area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimHJoplin, Assistant Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time you are in the Joplin, MO area.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very good food and sevice,I would highly recommend. Me and my daughter visited while shopping. Very clean friendly staff.also fast even though packed for lunch .I will definitely eat here again. The pictures that were in restaurant were interesting to read and look at

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy. Very basic but comfortable. No elevator so take the stairs which for some could be a problem. Slept well and got coffee on the way out so what else do you need? No body lotion. Soap and shampoo only.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
KimHJoplin, Assistant Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My daughter, grandson & I stayed here June 22 & 23rd . Appearances were great. Then we went upstairs to our room. The smell in the hallway was atrocious !! Smelled like skunk that they tried to cover with freshener. The room was fairly clean, beds like slabs of stone and pillows were non-existent. Breakfast offered was below standard on what they had. Pool was filthy and about a foot too low. We travel all the time for competitive swim meets, and it was completely unacceptable. Night person completely ignored us when we came in for the night. We were very tired from track meet, and I asked about ice. She said there is a bucket in the room. I asked if I would have to go up to room just to get a little ice, and she said yes. I don't believe she even looked up. Just a very rude young lady. Save yourself some grief, and don't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
KimHJoplin, Assistant Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

We do apologize for the dissatisfaction you had with your stay. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.