US$ 83
US$ 77
Days Inn by Wyndham Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

US$ 91
US$ 81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 135
US$ 99
US$ 75
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanvisiting family in the areaindoor poolhot tubwaffle houseplace to staywe've stayedambercouponmuffinschannelsgravyinterstate
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed overnight and had breakfast. An employee named Sheri C. Was very kind and helpful. She seemed busy but took the time to answer my questions,resolve my problem, and even gave me great advice about local shopping and dining. She saved my day!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank shznda
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We have now stayed at the Econo Lodge for several visits. This is such a nice location just off the interstate yet very quiet. The staff is excellent and extremely friendly. The rooms are clean. Breakfast is very good with hot food. The indoor pool is open 24 hours and includes a nice hot tub. There is an outdoor pool open during season. We have always had the best service from this hotel. You have an option of a door off an indoor hallway or direct access to the parking lot. They are dog friendly and we have met some very nice dogs. We highly recommend the Econo Lodge in Joplin MO for a nice, affordable stay!

Room Tip: You can choose an indoor access room or an outdoor access room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bunnyscooter
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Stayed the weekend taking senior photos and I loved the hotel. She's not brand new and shows a little age but the place was overall just great! Bed and pillows, very comfortable. Staff completely fantastic!! Pool and hot tub area are the best set up!! Both are a bit on the small side but wonderful. That hot tub was HOT!! Loved it! Room was quiet, I stayed in 306. They had a pretty serious storm while I was there and you could hardly hear it! Breakfast was quite yummy and lots of places close to eat. Some even in walking distance! The hotel is very close to Grand Falls and if you haven't been ....I urge to to check it out soon!! Thanks Teddy and Amber for all your help and all the other staff .... you guys make a great place even better!! :D

Room Tip: Room 306 is right behind Denny's but it was quiet and comfy!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great helpful staff. Wonderful hot tub. Breakfast has best biscuits and gravy in Joplin.
Staff pays attention to customer needs and creates a friendly home-like atmosphere.
Amber Lewis at the front desk is always amazingly fast with check-ins. She has a great smile that brightens your day every morning. She is able to be both professional and friendly. Monique, mostly the evening front desk person is a true professional that goes out of her way to make sure your experience includes all your needs and creates a friendly evening atmosphere. Teddy is incredibly helpful and even in very active periods quickly addresses issues and needs. He makes you feel important and that you are there to be given excellent customer service. Sherry is an excellent manager that takes a lot of pride in her group, but also takes a lot of pride in this hotel. She and the group are dedicated to serve their customers. I tried a few other places in Joplin and this hotel stacks up and surpasses most hotels in Joplin. If you are in Joplin, this hotel is worth visiting.

Room Tip: Ask for inside rooms for accessibility and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

WOW this hotel is very nice cozy clean and the staff are very friendly. We have a big crew of young inner city men and women in our second chance employment empowerment program and they accomidated us and were patient with the group. The hotel manager Sherry is so helpful and very friendly and especially Monique at the front desk which I call wonder woman. :) lol. I had an issue with my room and had to move to another room but I'm a handicap due to my ankle and she volunteered to help me transfer / move my things and so I have this one big container that was very heavy so I ask her can she grab one side and we'll put it on the cart together but she said no I got this' I said please don't try it it's heavy and it took two guys to bring it to my room and while talking she just grabbed it and put it on the cart like nothing lol I was so embarrassed that I acted like I even threw my back out lol anyway they have a nice hotel here with decent breakfast indoor 24 hour pool a gym and computer room and the beds are huge and very comfortable. If you are in Joplin Missouri please pay them a visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business