the hotel lobby was small and jumbled, they had one small elevator and the room was smalll, dirty and outdated for 2011. they had too many pieces of outdated , and old furniture in the room with the queen bed. I didnt want to sit on the broken down couch or the chair. the bathroom shower curtain leaked water onto the floor which was a hazard. Avoid this baymont while in Jefferson city, mo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn and Suites Jefferson City Downtown is conveniently located in the historic Old Munichberg district of downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. We are located near the Missouri State Capital Building. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 93 guest rooms with the charm of a boutique hotel. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast. Our various meeting and banquet rooms are perfect for your conference or reception. After a long day relax in our on-site lounge, the R-Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Jefferson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Baymont Hotel Jefferson City
- Deville Hotel Jefferson City