“Great stay and priced right”

Days Inn Jefferson City
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Missouri
“Great stay and priced right”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Being from the area I really dont stay in any of the local hotels/motels but we were having family in from out of town so I decided to go investigating on my own (didnt want them staying in a dump) so off I went checking out the different hotel /motels in the area. I decided to talk to various people not only the staff at each place but also the guest as they were checking out. (boy did that raise some eyebrows from the desk clerks) After checking three different ones found this one for them and was pleasantly surprised clean affordable staff very nice and updated. family booked and really liked the location to restaurants movie houses and state capital area rooms were very nice and spa and pool clean they a=said the would stay there at double the price nuff said in my opinion

Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank scootertramp
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
We really appreciate you giving us a shot at providing a room for your family. I think it's really important to do research before staying in hotels as well. There is a lot of information out there these days and it doesn't take much time...you went above and beyond in your research! Glad your family had a good stay and maybe we"ll see them again in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Days Inn Jefferson City, MO
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 3 February 2012

The friendliest front desk folks I have come across in a long time! Owner works onsite and they are there to serve you.

src

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very lucky to have the folks that we do working the front desk. I make sure they see any reviews, good or bad, that they are mentioned in and we're happy that most of them are good! I enjoyed visiting with you at check out and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

573-761-3600
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My wife actually booked this, thru hotels.com. Normally I do all our travel plans and do a lot of research. She found the best price to be this hotel, on hotels.com, and it was a surprise, so I really didn't know what to expect.

The location is good, very easy to get to from Hwy. 54, and not terribly far from the Capitol. It looked to be a newer building, and also has an indoor pool (which I didn't get a chance to use). Check-in was very quick and easy, and we were lucky enough to have a room on the first floor.

Room was very clean and had a fridge as well as a microwave, two things I love in a hotel room when I happen to come across them. Nice lcd tv as well. The central heat/ac was a little noisy I thought although I had no complaints with room temps and it was pretty easy to keep them steady. Very comfy beds.

There was also a free continental breakfast the next morning. Any staff I encountered--2 front desk clerks and one housekeeper--were also very pleasant and professional. We don't have a reason to stay in Jefferson City very often but if did need to again, this would probably be my first choice based on our experience in Jan. of '12.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pitt82marino
Wow...thank you for that very kind review. Our primary goal is getting people in a clean and comfortable room at a fair price. That model has served us well so far thanks to folks like yourself! If you'll message me using the message function on Trip Advisor and let me know your last name I'll be able to determine which room you were in so I can go take a look at the air conditioner in that room. I apologize if that made your stay any less enjoyable. I'll pass along the compliments to staff and close by thanking you again for taking your valuable time to write about your experience at our hotel.

Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have stayed at Days Inn Jeff City for many nights in a two queen very spacious. The beds are very comfy, it is hard for me to get out of them in the mornings. The staff (Colin and Bren) are very friendly and helpful. They help anyway they can. The rooms are clean and a good price. The pool and hot tub areas are nice. It was great to relax in the hot tub after a long day of work.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the elevator are more spacious (203, 205, 303, and 305)
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Toni W
Toni,

Thanks for taking the time to do this. You and your company have already done so much for us by staying with us during your time in Jefferson City. I know Colin and Bren think very highly of you as well and we just can't thank you enough for staying with us! Hope we will see you again next year!

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri
Tampa
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed here in December one night for business. Overall it was a great hotel, everything seemed very new and really clean. It was not too expensive either, and in addition it had a nice hot tub and pool that I was able to use. The breakfast was large and had a lot of options, overall couldn't ask for much more then that.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank USFBowler
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Thank you for your kind review! We really are thrilled when folks enjoy their stay at our family's hotel, so thank you for taking your valuable time to give us feedback. I'll pass along the cleanliness compliments to our housekeeping staff! Thank you for staying with us and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri