Inti-Mar-Paracas

Reviewed 19 February 2018
Semion S
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Paracas
from US$ 139.00
from US$ 104.70
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 100.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2019

The restaurant is difficult to get to. However, it is in a lovely location right on the water. You can spot sea lions fishing around while having lunch. Good choice of tasty food and drinks. Friendly service.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

while the restaurant is a bit far from paracas, this is here that we had the best tiradito, ceviche and scallops of our stay

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Semion S
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant in a paradise location within the Paracas reserve with freshest food.
Best natural scallops “season them yourself” I have ever had.
Ask for a chilcano drink with your food, pisco used is a secret well kept.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank pejose989a
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Loved the location the minute I saw it. Very nice and refreshing to be by the sea, but the rooms do leave a lot to be desired. I feel a bit bad because the owner was very personable, but I have to be honest. He had given us a room with one bed, when we needed two. He showed us another room. The one bed had a huge stain on the mattress, it was pretty obvious but he didn't say anything. The bathroom also had what looked like mould on the sink. I will attach pictures. I was a travel agent so I document everything. The rooms were very basic for what we paid and for reviewers here calling the place magical, I expected a lot more. When we went for dinner, there was no menu, ie prices, and the owner listed off some menu items. My friend had a pizza for 40 soles, which we did not even pay this much in a high end restaurant previously. I had a sandwich for 20 soles. You are also in the middle of nowhere so you have no choice. We were the only people staying at the hotel, but half way through dinner, some sailors came in to drink. They were loud and drunk. I was there with a friend so it wasn`t a big deal, but if I was with a boyfriend/spouse, I would not have been happy. So if you want the view, and you're ok with high prices, then I guess this may be for you

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank suehutch
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

The food here is incredible. The scallops are harvested (is that the right word?) in the bay and brought straight to the restaurant. We also tried the picante de cangrejo y langostinos which was exquisite.

We took a kayak out in the morning and paddled around the bay looking at seals and birds.

Date of experience: February 2017