“Can't wait to go back!”
other travellers have booked this property
Main entry Large Palapa
Downstairs bedroom
Downstairs kitchen
Pool
Palapa
Flower water made by the pool
Upstairs veranda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Sayulita, Pacific Coast

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
skimmy823
Yorba Linda, California
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We just visited here at the end of September for a week and it was absolutely perfect. There is seriously a moment everyday since then where my husband and I say we wish we were back there sitting in the pool watching the sunset? I was hesitant at first to book a house because we'd never been to this area of Mexico and I wasn't sure what we were getting into but it was the best decision ever. Getting there was simple, we rented a jeep and driving around was so beautiful and so much fun (especially on the bumpy roads). We took a few day trips to the surrounding areas and kept saying how glad we were to have chosen where we were staying. We have a one year old and found it was perfect to have the kitchen and all the space for her to crawl around. The pool is amazing and there is a grass area that is perfect for doing yoga or eating picnic style with the baby, There are beautiful birds and butterflies everywhere and the beach (which is easy to walk to- it took us 15 min walking with a baby and I'm pregnant) was like our own private paradise. We were there in off season so the town was more quiet than usual but we still found delicious food and a beautiful beaded doll to take home as a souvenir. We will be back again and I cannot wait!

Value Rooms
jefe222
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Jublioso is Excellence”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I'm torn about giving this bit of paradise a review because that only means that others will discover what I already have! But, my mama always taught me to share and word of this rental will creep out no matter what--it is that good! We spent 10 days there and I wish it was way more! Most of our time - sun up until well past sunset - was spent on the veranda just gazing at the jungle as it melted into the Pacific. We grabbed our groceries and cerveza and just relaxed day in and day out. But--isn't there always a but?--we also had to get our adventure and social life going and Sayulita was just the place for that! Surfing, stand up paddle boarding and music on Friday night in the old style town square satisfied our every need. Seriously, Casa Jublioso is a charming, comfortable vacation retreat that will offer something for everyone. Jump on this rental NOW!

Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Anir70
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Amazing------Casa de Aves !!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I've travelled the coast line of Mexico.. and this hidden gem was above and beyond our expectations. Cool breezes as you sit above the tree line ....and the VIEW... uninterrupted beauty as far as the eye can see. Wow!!!!! A nature retreat with an orchestra of jungle sounds...My husband and I will definitely be returning. Very private and romantic....

Rooms Cleanliness
JeannineA...
Homer, Alaska
“Worth the money”
Reviewed 5 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

All reviews so true, just buy groceries and enjoy this quiet and relaxing home. We rented the upstairs unit and glad we did for the extra room. Pool and area were so nice, Balcony a plus with it's amazing view. A beautiful beach not far, a great walk thru the lush jungle. You will not regret renting this little piece of paradise.

Value Cleanliness
Cortney M
Seattle, Washington
“Jungle Paradise”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

If what you are looking for is a tranquil, beautiful, clean, charming oasis a bit off the beaten path, but still plenty close to the hub-bub of downtown Sayulita, this is your place! Don't be dismayed by the unpaved, uneven road- it will lead you to a dreamy and wonderful house above the lush jungle with views of the sea and a quiet, beautiful beach within a 10 mins walk back down the road. Steve and Terri, the property managers, are helpful and available to help make your stay as relaxed or as adventurous as you'd like with connections to local activities, hot spots, restaurants, etc. We chose to spend almost all our time unwinding at many of the near-by beaches and the crystal cool pool at Casa Jubiloso, but it was nice to know we had options! We would DEFINITELY go back!

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing