Ways to Experience Sayulita Entourage
from US$ 75.00
from US$ 150.00
from US$ 150.00
More Info
All reviews ceviche marietas islands padi certification snorkeling trip whale watching small boat open water dives great dive dive master dive shop moray eels hidden beach punta de mita blue footed boobies boat ride sea life top notch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a great time on our trip to Marieta's Island. Everyone from start to finish was wonderful to us and the food at the end of the trip was fantastic. The only thing I would suggest is that the person booking let people know that they don't have fins for young children; our boys were able to go on the snorkeling trip but got tired pretty quick since they were working really hard to try to keep up with the group. Also, it would be good if the person booking the trip made the suggestion of renting a wet suit since most people on the trip were really cold but the time we got out of the water.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank msaguilera
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Whales on the way to the dive site at the Marietas islands. It was my first dive in ~10 years and Stephanie & crew were great about giving me a refresher on the boat and a great experience underwater. I especially loved going through the underwater caves!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My Fiancee and I were in Sayulita for a week with no plans to dive. On a whim, we decided to do it and Entourage had availability at a reasonable price. They took care of the Taxi to and from Punta de Mita; we watched humpback whales breaching on our boat ride out and back in; saw an Eagle Ray, octopus, eels, and much more during the dive; and the fish tacos lunch was great (don't get vegetarian). We never felt unsafe with the equipment or Ari's skill as a Dive Master. We would most definitely dive with them again!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My partner and I got our certification finalized through sayulita entourage. We were instructed to take part in 4 open water dives in order to complete our certification. We had an incredible instructor, Joaquin, who was patient, informative and very friendly with us. We had such a fantastic experience, I'd recommend anyone going out to Mexico area to do your diving through Sayulita Entourage! 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I highly recommended, the whole team was very professional and on time. Will be back for another dives.