“Gin Pamper Party”
Review of Kelly's Inn

Kelly's Inn
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

8 of us booked on to The Gin Pamper Party, When we arrived at the hotel, We were greeted by Annmarie who gave us all such a warm welcome, We were checked in and looked after by all the staff, Nothing was to much trouble. We even had evening meal and breakfast included in the package and i can tell you that the food was excellent, Good home made irish food and plenty of it, myself and the girls were pleasantly surprised, I would deffo recommend staying here. 5 stars!!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am well overdue in writing this review of my fathers 80th birthday party at his favourite spot. We have, over the past 40 years spent many family celebrations here but none as special as this one last February. I cannot thank Patsy and AnneMarie enough for their professionalism and attention to detail. We hosted 120 guests on this night and each moment was memorable. We had a drinks reception, photo display. Meal. Speeches. Entertainment and music. Each and every detail was perfect. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The food was as though someone had briefly described what a fish cakes starter and a steak dinner should look and taste like over the phone several days earlier, before the chef attempted to reproduce it based only on this description. The fish cakes were tasteless, the pepper sauce tasted like they’d drained the juice from a stew and called it sauce, the steak was over cooked and greasy. Everything slapped on a plate and served up with what resembled chips.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Nice family atmosphere where nothing is a bother to staff who are always on the ball and very friendly. Very comprehensive menu and Sunday lunch was really excellent - exactly as you ask/order and no scrimping on measures!! Piping hot food deliciously served and really enjoyable to eat. Beef, turkey and ham, chicken and a selection of fresh vegetables no complications just say what you want - even combinations! Good wholesome food served with a smile - greeeeat! Have visited many times and never been disappointed. My parents first brought me here when I was a child - I'm now a pensioner and still returning!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We previously ate in Kelly’s Inn many many years ago and food then was just about okay however in recent months we returned for lunch and dinner on three or four occasions and my wife and I were very pleasantly surprised with the improvement.

On all occasions the staff were very good, making sure we were comfortable. It was a nice touch to be offered a jug of water on arrival rather than having to ask.

Our experience of all the courses has been very good with food quality and taste exceptional. The menu covers all tastes and is not over complicated.

Kelly’s Inn has now become a firm favourite for my wife and me either for a small lunch or full meal.

Also a thank you to the staff who make sure the experience is good without being obtrusive.