“You have to try Ashvale”
Review of Ashvale Farm Shop

Ashvale Farm Shop
Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Lisburn
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lovely cafe, food great, staff very friendly, farm shop offered fresh veg and wonderful main courses to take home! The gift shop has unusal shoes and clothes.It is well worth a trip, be prepared to queue, very popular, worth it!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Ashvale farm shop lovely place , great food great and friendly staff plus they have a great farm shop and gift shop
well worth the trip

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Today my mother and I went to Ashvale for breakfast.
Having been twice previously and enjoyed it we thought we’d try their breakfast menu.
I ordered poached eggs, mushroom and wheaten bread - when it arrived, first impressions looked good - sadly that didn’t last long.
When I buttered the toasted wheaten the bread was cold. When I cut into one of the poached eggs it was so full of water that the plate was sodden and the wheaten bread became a sponge.
I pointed this out and my plate was taken away - only to be brought back a short time later - same eggs, same mushroom only on a dry plate!!!
I couldn’t believe it - so I handed it back.
We were then told “oh we’ll not charge you for that” - of course not, because we didn’t take it.
It has left me really disappointed with what I had initially thought was a lovely establishment (((( Cx

5  Thank Cardell_13
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Visited Farm Shop in February and enjoyed the Warm Feta Salad. Desserts looked divine, but the salad was a meal in itself.
Due to it's popularity, you may have to wait to be seated at lunchtimes.

1  Thank barbara531
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Have visited the farm shop and cafe on a number of occasions and can recommend the quality of food and the friendly welcoming staff. Breakfast is especially recommended. From a traditional cooked breakfast to pancakes, granola, porridge etc. Something for everyone. It can get busy so you may have to wait for a short time to be seated but the wait is well worth it!