La Ferme du Petit Segries
Les Restanques de Moustiers(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
US$ 139
Hotel Belvedere(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
US$ 127
US$ 124
  • Restaurant
La Bastide de Moustiers(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
US$ 476
Le Colombier(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
Hotels.com
La Ferme Rose(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
TripAdvisor
La Bastide du Paradou(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
TripAdvisor
La Maison de Melen(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
Le Relais(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
La Bouscatiere(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
La Fabrique(Moustiers Sainte-Marie)
All reviewsother guestslambwonderful placefamily style dinnerbreakfast and dinnergreat location to explorea lovely staydelicious foodnoelgitedulavenderhikingprovencegorgeregionmoustiers
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We showed up in Moustiers on a motorcycle trip without a hotel planned, and we stumbled upon this amazing B&B. I wouldn't have chosen a place outside of town, but it turned out to be the best option. So peaceful and beautiful. Sunset alone is worth it. We stayed in one of the rooms downstairs, which have a shared bathroom. We were tentative about that at first, but it is set up very well for plenty of privacy. Super clean. The price was a deal for the experience.

We didn't know in advance about their mountain bike rentals, but I decided to rent a bike and go a ride. It was fantastic. I kept stopping on the bike every few minutes to take more pictures. I highly recommend the B&B and the bike rentals!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We loved our two nights at Petit Segries. The atmosphere was fabulous. Noel and Sylvie were welcoming, and Noel's advice about where to eat in Moustiers, and how to get to Gorges du Verdon was exceptional and spot on.
The room was spacious, airy, light and an oasis to return to after all day travelling.
The shared dinner was lively and entertaining, as the guests all spoke various languages. The food was French provincial and delicious.
An added bonus was the ability to wash and dry our clothing in the sunshine.
When we returned to Australia, we sent some Vegemite to Noel and Sylvie so they can taste one of the more talked about Aussie foods!!!
Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing stay here! From the wonderful meals, the clean large rooms, to the helpful hosts we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! It is a picturesque setting and we were awakened by the bells of the sheep and goats in the morning. Pastoral lovely setting. Gorgeous place and we met many new friends from different countries there at the fresh home cooked breakfasts and dinners. Close to the Verdon Gorge and Moustiers Ste Marie. Loved it!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
SYLVIE V, Propriétaire at La Ferme du Petit Segries, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

I want to thank you very much for the incredible review you wrote. We are glad you spent such a good stay and we were very happy to welcome you
Sincerely
Sylvie

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I stayed in a room in the auberge with no breakfast or dinner included in the price, but available for €8.00 and €26.00 respectively. Toilet and shower facilities were shared but were spotless and it wasn't an issue. I had a large, spotless room with beds for 4 people but I had it to myself. It was a most incredibly relaxing stay, and coming back after a day driving around the Gorges du Verdun was amazing. Sitting on the lawn, drinking pastis and eating tapenade while listening to cowbells and the baaing of sheep was idyllic. I had dinner on one of my nights there. It was a typical home cooked meal, from Provence that about 20 of us shared, and was so very different to anything I had experienced in a restaurant. Fabulous. The breakfast was also excellent and the jams were made by Sylvie and Noel. A warm galette came out of the oven as breakfast was served. Lots of charcuterie. Cheese came from a neighbouring farm, as did the bread. Everything we ate at both meals was excellent. I can't wait to return. This is Peter Mayle epitomized!
Thank you, Sylvie and Noel!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We've spent two nights at La Ferme du Petit Segries and enjoyed our stay very much. The owners are very nice, friendly, and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, the food was great (we had 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts), the surrounding area is beautiful and we had fun meeting the other guests during the meals (though they were all French and only part of them spoke English). We highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
SYLVIE V, Propriétaire at La Ferme du Petit Segries, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

I want to thank you very much for the very good review you wrote
We are glad you spent such a good stay and we were very happy to welcome you too,
It really was a pleasure
Sincerely