“What has happened?”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We always enjoyed this place in the past. Fast and efficient and food was good. Now the girls (apparently new?) are moving fast but inefficient. Not getting what we asked for and waiting for food as it sits cooling off after the cook has completed. We may have to start going elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Slingers, with a name like that, you wonder what they are "slinging". Well I can tell you they sling some good basic food cooked to order. I make breakfast my choice on the menu most anytime I visit. I really enjoy the big fluffy pancakes and the French toast. Sometimes I get them as take out when on the way to work and haven't the time to stay. I also like the pizza they make to order with whatever you like. They are always quick on the order, so wait time is minimal and the prices are great. You can eat here for less than the fast food box restaurants and get real food. A good sign of quality is the regular customers who are always there.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We love the small town diner feel of this place. We usually go in for breakfast when we visit and the omlets are great!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Okay guys, I can't stand omlets that are brown, cold and tough. I did not order one, however I did order the Baby Slammer. OMG, I told my hubby that I would actually get up on the weekend and go to breakfast with him! The hash browns were crispy, the sausage was yummy and so was the gravy. I will go back!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Love the food. Good dive to grab breakfast at. Big draw back is the cigarette smoke. Sometimes you can taste over the food.