“Great lunch ”

Osaka Sushi and Grill
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The service is fantastic . Fresh sushi . The bento box is great for lunch . Great prices for the quality of food . Try to come once a week if I can.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just moved to Jeff Co and one of his friends highly recommended Osaka; We are really glad they did!!

The service was great and the restaurant was very clean. The price was on-par with all other Japanese restaurants we’ve dined at.

We ordered Crab Rangoon as an appetizer and would rank it within the top three we’ve ever had! My husband had the sashimi and sushi plate and I had the Dragon Roll. Dragon Rolls were delicious and the presentation was great as well!! My husband said all of the sushi & sashimi were fresh and tasty. I tried one of his California Rolls (it came with his his plate)...I thought they tasted okay but the Dragon Rolls were WAY better!

Overall we both really enjoyed our visit and will be back!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Everything is fresh and wonderful. It is a husband and wife(?) that run, cook, clean and seat everyone. It is delicious. They have a huge variety of rolls and Bento boxes. It is so not Jeffco food!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Our family who live in St Louis took us to this restaurant. They frequent it regularly. The food was great and the Sushi was very good. We shared taste over each dish. It was all good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is in a strip mall close to home. Not an expert on Japanese cuisine, but food was good. Want to try the Bento box next time. Moderate priced.