The location of this property is nice. The view of the lake was gorgeous from our 4th floor room and we had huge windows from our living area and bedroom. The screened in porch was wonderful. Very clean and nice place to stay overall. January is a great time to stay because we nearly had the place to ourselves. Our two complaints are: 1) There were maybe 6 guests total and we were roomed next to some of them. The guests next to us were very loud (no fault of the property). Even though it was January, the weather was gorgeous and so our neighbors were on the porch. We could hear them well into the night. 2) We arrived 2 hours early and the lady at the front desk would not let us check in. This would have been understandable except that she was rude about it. We spent the next 2 hours wondering if we made a poor choice. We are all about customer service. The funny thing is when we checked out the next morning she was back and was very pleasant (maybe she's a morning person and not an afternoon person?). The lady that actually checked us in was very nice and good with customer-service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister
- Westgate Branson Lakes Resort Hollister, MO