“So pleased that we came back!”
Review of Wine Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hermann
Wine Valley Inn
Ranked #38 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 April 2010

After staying at The Wine Valley Inn with my husband this past winter, I couldn't wait to get back to Hermann with my mom and daughter. Our "girls weekend" was so fun. Hermann is beautiful in the Spring and the Inn was amazing. This time we stayed in one of their family suites which was absolutely perfect. It was spacious with plenty of amenities and the location was great. We were able to walk almost everywhere we went from its central location. Breakfast was delicious! The staff at Wine Valley is so helpful and friendly. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. I'm already looking for another excuse to go back with my husband!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 April 2010

This was our second annual visit to the Wine Valley Inn and Hermann. A group of 12 women from a St. Louis Book Club escape every year for a weekend. Hermann provided a wonderful shopping and eating venue. The Wine Valley Inn provided great hospitality, terrific rooms, great food and wonderful service and cooperation. Sonja and Jeanne absolutely made the visit perfect. Thank youl.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2010

We came for a girls get away. We had four rooms in the back building and it was lovely. All rooms had nice bath areas and the rooms were good size. The managers were very nice and most helpful in finding things around town. Oktoberfest was lots of fun and having a nice clean place to come back to nightly was wonderful. The breakfast each day was divine. They do raise their rates for Oktoberfest (as does every place in town.)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2009

My husband and I spent our first anniversary this past weekend in Hermann, MO. Having never been there before, we were not sure what to expect or where to stay. I found the Wine Valley Inn by searching the internet and called and spoke to someone there prior to making our reservations. I liked what I heard on the phone so went ahead and confirmed our reservations.
I have to say that the Wine Valley Inn was a big part of our perfect weekend. Our room was spacious, lovely and charming. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was absolutely delicious!!! We will certainly be a repeat customer on any future trips to Hermann. Thank you Win Valley Inn for helping to make our anniversary weekend so special! We will recommend your great B & B to our friends and family.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My wife and I stayed here for the 3rd time, and it was great as always. The staff is very friendly, and the rooms are spacious and very well kept. The Wine Valley Inn is centrally located in Hermann, and the two wineries (Stone HIll and Hermannhof) are easily accessible from the bed and breakfast. For dining in Hermann, I would suggest Wings-A-Blazin' (just down the street from Wine Valley Inn), The Barrel, and The Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill. Make sure you check restaurant hours prior to visiting; they keep odd hours. I would suggest checking with the Hermann Chamber of Commerce, they are very helpful. You could also ask any of the staff at the Wine Valley Inn; they are very helpful with such things. I stongly suggest the Wine Valley Inn to anyone visiting Hermann.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermann
23.8 km away
1.2 km away
Stone Haus B&B
Stone Haus B&B
#13 of 50 in Hermann

Been to Wine Valley Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK