“Great hot sandwich!”

Stomp'n Grounds Espresso Bar
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Hermann
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Description: Coffee, Speciality Drinks, Breakfast All Day, Lunch, Pastries and snacks. Eat in or to go. Gluten Free and Vegan Options. Opened June 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2021

We stopped on a cold, blustery January day and were so happy that we did. We both had hot sandwiches (I had the smoked turkey & bacon) and coffee and were very pleased with the fare. A nicely lit and decorated space in an historic building the vibe is welcoming and friendly. Staff were courteous and efficient. Background music of oldies. There were a few items for sale. Clean restroom. I would definitely go back when I'm in town. Wall board menu. Disinfection apparent throughout.

Date of visit: January 2021
bethwalker2015, Owner at Stomp'n Grounds Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Leesa! Glad you enjoyed everything we do. This always brings a smile to our face when our customers notice the little things as well as the big things we so love to do.
Ps: just now got this message sent to me. So alittle late to respond. Thanks again!
Beth

Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

We came to Hermann to meet up with family for lunch. We hadn’t planned on eating at Stomp’n Grounds, in fact, didn’t even know it existed. However, we didn’t realize that the town practically shuts down between Christmas & New Years. The only place we could find open was this place and what a treat! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The sandwiches were delicious. I enjoyed a hot peppermint mocha which was perfect. Others had coffee & some had hot chocolate. Everyone in our group (8 of us) was very pleased with everything. We will definitely be back the next time we visit Hermann.

Date of visit: January 2021

I am just now receiving this wonderful review and I wanted to thank you for these sweet words. I’m sorry you didn’t hear about us from wherever you stayed. We try our best to let everyone know we are Here 7 days a week for you. Come back in the spring it’s my favorite time of the year.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

We stopped here for coffee during our stay in Hermann. The coffee was great, and the food menu looked good so we returned the next day for breakfast. It was also excellent.

Date of visit: July 2020

I wanted to let you know I appreciate the review you wrote back in Nov. So nice! I’m not getting this sent to me. They are fixing it now. So now just seeing them. I can’t go without saying thanks a bunch. We appreciate it!

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Hit this place for an afternoon coffee pick me up. Staff was friendly and helped me decide what to get. Flow in and out was a little bit of a challenge and they were really busy when we were there so there was a slight wait for your drinks. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to visit again.

Date of visit: October 2020
bethwalker2015, Owner at Stomp'n Grounds Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Thanks for the sweet review!!! Busy October!

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

We had the croissants breakfast sandwiches—egg, bacon and Gouda. Fabulous! We had it yesterday and we’re going back again today.

Date of visit: October 2020
bethwalker2015, Owner at Stomp'n Grounds Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Our real butter warm croissant are baked fresh in the early mornings just right for the perfect breakfast sandwich. Thank you for noticing that!