“Average all around”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were here with friends. The appetizer they ordered was over-done. Service was adequate but we were going to a movie after and kept having to prod the server to keep it moving. There were very long lapses in between. We were there for an hour and half which should have been enough time to eat and be done. My husband and I both ordered the pork loin chop. It is huge! But...mine was not done, which is a big no-no with pork. I ended up bringing it home and re-cooking it the next day to be sure it was done. The bread is always good. The sweet potato was excellent. Just a so-so meal. Next time we will stick with Longhorn.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

First place I've been to outside of Ireland that knew how to properly make Jameson and ginger. And the food was incredible

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

First time here in a long time. Food was good...My steak not as flavorful as in past, not sure if changed seasoning? Server was adequate, just not friendly. Personally, would consider going to Longhorns next time. Feel more value for my money.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Was looking forward to going for lunch. First blooming onion was burned, second one not done. Bowl of soup cold, asked for a reheat. Was still cold and soup was salty. French fries cold. The final straw was that the fabric napkin was not clean, had dried up stuff on it. Will def. not be back

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

We hate to hear about the disappointing experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Hazelwood, MO". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Lack of staff so no choice of seating.
Served whipped butter (was oleo).
On a 1 to 5 rating I would give it a 1.
Very disappointed and probably won't be going back.