“Disaster”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Was looking forward to going for lunch. First blooming onion was burned, second one not done. Bowl of soup cold, asked for a reheat. Was still cold and soup was salty. French fries cold. The final straw was that the fabric napkin was not clean, had dried up stuff on it. Will def. not be back

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

We hate to hear about the disappointing experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Hazelwood, MO". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Lack of staff so no choice of seating.
Served whipped butter (was oleo).
On a 1 to 5 rating I would give it a 1.
Very disappointed and probably won't be going back.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I went to this Outback, typical of the chain restaurant, for their luncheon menu. The food was surprisingly good, the staff friendly and courteous, and all in all an exceptional experience. I recommend it highly.

Thank C. Victor L
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We enjoyed our meal at this restaurant. The service was good and the food was prepared as we ordered.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The food was OK but it was presented terribly. Both my wife and I opted for a salad rather than the vegetables and so when our main course meats arrived it was just a plain piece of meat in the middle of a large white plate. No piece of lettuce or fruit or sauce or anything to "dress up" the plate. Very unappetizing!