“?”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Lack of staff so no choice of seating.
Served whipped butter (was oleo).
On a 1 to 5 rating I would give it a 1.
Very disappointed and probably won't be going back.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I went to this Outback, typical of the chain restaurant, for their luncheon menu. The food was surprisingly good, the staff friendly and courteous, and all in all an exceptional experience. I recommend it highly.

Thank C. Victor L
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We enjoyed our meal at this restaurant. The service was good and the food was prepared as we ordered.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The food was OK but it was presented terribly. Both my wife and I opted for a salad rather than the vegetables and so when our main course meats arrived it was just a plain piece of meat in the middle of a large white plate. No piece of lettuce or fruit or sauce or anything to "dress up" the plate. Very unappetizing!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We had a GREAT experience. Have been here before, but has been a long time. The service and food were both GREAT! We would definitely return.