“Excellent Serivce, GREAT food!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We had a GREAT experience. Have been here before, but has been a long time. The service and food were both GREAT! We would definitely return.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Went recently to try the new menu. They have a couple dishes that are stacked with shrimp or onion rings on a base with a cheese filled hash brown. Wow. You gotta try it. I'm also a fan of the mac and cheese bites - an appetizer. And if you haven't tried the giant piece of chocolate cake, save room.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

The place was literally average clean, with average food, and average service. I mean that is not bad, everything could have been much worse. I was brought in my their new app (new to me) and my hunger of course. I think their steaks have become a little more expensive than what they are worth; however, the ribs were good and I tried the fish tacos because I did not want to feel overly full-- they were fine (average) and I appreciated that they were priced about what they should be. Overall, a solid, average, place to eat.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I've been here several times over the past year with family and friends. In that time we've always had a hard time to get a server to take our order or refill our glasses. The food is usually okay - the standard stuff. But the service. The poor, poor service.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Called to make sure they still offered the half price appetizers and drink specials, on the phone they said they did. When we arrived, 20 minutes later, we were told they no longer offered that. The waiter apologized and said there were a couple of new people working there. We started with the onion petals adding a side of ranch. Had to ask twice for the ranch and some of the petals were not thoroughly cooked. My friend ordered the steak tacos and said the meat was dry, but the rest of the ingredients were fine. I ordered a small cheese and mushroom quesadilla and you can see from the photo how greasy they were. Our server was super friendly and kept out tea and water filled.