“To die for rueben”

Becky Thatcher's Diner
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Hannibal
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Description: A local tradition featuring classic home-cooked foods in the heart of Hannibal, Missouri. Now under new ownership! Open Monday through Saturday from 6:00am-2:00pm for lunch and breakfast. Closed Monday.
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We live here In Hannibal so going to Becky Thatcher's is always a great experience. But I tried the Rueben sandwich for the first time. I have to say it was probably THE BEST I've ever had. Freshly grilled corn beef piled night with grilled sauerkraut, melted cheese on grilled ryebread...and I can't leave out the homemade thousand island dressing. Oh so amazing! I had to eat it with a fork! I'm so excited that I now have a great place to go for an amazing Rueben sandwich!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Went for lunch and sat visiting while eating. Lost track of time. The waitress was so kind and we didn't notice until she brought out a broom that they had closed a half hour ago. She just graciously let us leisurely enjoy our meal. Great service and totally down home friendly!! Really great food as well.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We enjoyed a delicious brunch here last weekend. The food is tasty and vegetarian-friendly (although the non-vegetarians in our party enjoyed great options too). This little eatery was a good choice for a meal and nice and close to the Mark Twain attractions we came to see. Worth a visit if you're in town!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in very friendly environment. We had chicken strips and you can tell they were hand breaded. Awesome service.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had breakfast here and ordered the fresh to order donuts and were greatly disappointed. We took one bite and all you tasted was grease. We sent them back. Otherwise our breakfast was good. Hubby had a breakfast sandwich and I had oatmeal. Service was good and the restaurant is very clean.

Been to Becky Thatcher's Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK