“Wednesday Prime Rib”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great steak, great service, fast and friendly. Better prices than the chain restaurants. You will not regret the decision to come here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Had the ribs and my sister had the steak. Steak was a little over cooked but the meal was very good and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This restuarant was recommended to us but we found it lacking. I ordered the 14oz. K.C. Strip steak medium and my wife ordered the Shrimp. We both like Thousand Island dressing but they don't have it. The steak came out bloody in the middle so I sent it back and it was cooked properly. The taste was very bland.
My wife ate 1 shrimp and her potato (the potatoes were good). I tried one of her shrimp and it was almost like they used ground up shrimp instead of a whole shrimp. VERY distasteful.
Service was very good and it's not the waitresses fault the food wasn't up to snuff.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We ate here on Saturday night. Restaurant was quiet busy. Service was good. "Giant tenderloin" on menu was GIANT! Really tasty and not overcooked. Member of family has BBQ ribs and said they were the best she'd ever had. Ribs were meaty and tender. Restaurant was less than a mile from Comfort Inn and Suites and Days Inn. Serves good steaks also. Highly recommend you try this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had 11 people and were set down quickly, the food was great I had ribs others had fish it all was very good, the waitress we had was just in an accident and was trying but was hurting but tried. Over all we had a good time and good food.

Been to Drake's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK