“Convenient Location, Decent Breakfast”

Quality Inn Florissant
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Missouri
“Convenient Location, Decent Breakfast”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We were looking for a location to visit a few different "traditional" Holiday attractions in the St. Louis area, and found this Hampton. It's right off the highway, just a few minutes from the St. Louis Zoo and St. Charles (which is wonderful to visit around Holiday time, but that's another review). This place fit the bill nicely; we were checked in very quickly, the room was nice, and the location was perfect for what we were looking for. Breakfast was a nice surprise, having both regular motel continental fare, but also omelets, waffles, potatoes, and good coffee.

Pro: Location, Value, Service, Cleanliness, Breakfast
Cons: I found the bed a little hard. The wife thought it was fine. It would be nice if there were an in-room refrigerator

We'd stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank ROBnMO
HamptonInnFlorissant, Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us! See you next time you are in St. Louis.! Greeley Rodriguez Assistant General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 31 October 2011

REALIZING this is not the kind of trip advice needed.

I must write it down, I was going to visit the cemetery where my mother and sister are buried. This was my first visit alone. I was so overcome with grief that I asked for a bit more time to check out. The front desk person (i am kicking myself because i cannot remember her name right now-grrrrr) could tell that I had been crying and she was so KIND and understanding. I was so grateful that she cared enough to sympathize and remind me that I would never be alone! just what I needed and i am so grateful for her support.

Amen!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Carrie C
Twin Cities, MN
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Good service, clean and nice breakfast. I wanted a location not too far from my brother's house, and this is probably the best value in the area. Down the road are cheaper places where i used to stay, but they have been getting very bad reviews, so I didn't mind paying a little more for a clean place. Didn't realize the pool is outdoor and was not open in October, of course.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank smingebrig
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I stay here alot....its conviently close to where i need to be.....the staff is friendly and nice.....i work a hilton and i got to say that this property is better than the one i work at!

• Stayed September 2011
Manhattan, Kansas
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have had some "hit and misses" with Hampton Inns. We chose this location because we did not want to be down town. We were close enough to drive in within 15 minutes, the traffic wasn't too bad for a large city. Lots of restaurants close by. Great parking and the breakfast was a notch up from the regular "free" breakfast.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florissant
12.9 km away
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
12.2 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
5.0 km away
Hilton St. Louis Airport
25.6 km away
Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard

Been to Quality Inn Florissant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK