All reviews six flags fitness center spacious room no exception clean hotel krispy kreme stayed one night would stay again fresh fruit excellent stay pleasant staff safe area gas station shower head off the highway continental breakfast hie
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My High School Reunion was over an hour away from my home so we decided to get a hotel close by the Banquet Hall. Holiday Inn was the choice due to proximity, rating and price. It was great! Easy check-in, clean and spacious room. The location was great, in a safe area, it was right off the highway and easy to get to. The check-in was at 3pm and the check-out was at NOON!!! That was a perk all by itself. The bed was very comfortable. They had a nice little breakfast. I would recommend it and I would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights here. We were here because of a family member having life support turned off. The room was very clean, the bed was awesome, and it was very quiet as we needed some time to grieve. I would recommend Holiday Inn Express in Fenton.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This is a fine hotel but could use a little updating of the rooms- they are just showing wear and tear at this point. The breakfast was excellent as it always is in this name brand hotel. I found the work out room to be tiny and not worth even using...but they did have a sign up that said they would offer you use of a different work out facility in the area. Keep an eye out for the entrance to the hotel- it can be a little tricky.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018

First off, I have to give a shoutout to Lucy at the front desk. She was SUPER nice and really informative. We wanted to go swimming all evening but the pool area was packed with a bunch of kids. Finally it cleared out around 9:45 P.M. and she let us have some extra time to enjoy it even thought it closed at 10:00 P.M. I was also really impressed by the free drinks, cookies, and toys for children they had in the lobby. Our room was really great too. Absolutely wonderful stay, and we will definitely return on our next trip to visit St. Louis and Six Flags!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had one night here on a driving tour of the US. We chose it by turning off the Interstate but found the entrance a little hard to find.
Everything was fine. Pleasant staff, enormous bed, all clean and tidy.
Complementary cookies were lovely, breakfast also.
We ate at Denny's nearby, the worst meal I've ever had in US but hotel was absolutely fine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple