“Awesome selection and deli”

Viviano's Festa Italiano
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Viviana’s offers a huge selection of uncooked pasta and their deli offers delicious sandwiches and hot food!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Enjoyed my lunch at Viviano's Fiesta Italiano, even though I'm not fond of the "order-at-the-counter" concept. My caprese salad and minestrone soup were delicious--lots of good fresh mozzarella and decent winter tomatoes.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing food..amazing service...a must go to Italian store/restaurant..Mike is a hands on owner who takes pride in his food and store.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Viviano’s is near my work and I wanted a salad for dinner. Ordered half of their house salad to go. It was very good, chopped well served with a roll and butter. When I put it in my bowl at home, it was huge. I am glad I did not get the whole salad. Next time I might add chicken. Clean establishment and very friendly staff. Now I know why so many people at work eat lunch there.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Daily specials, wonderful food, and fantastic service! all this and more at Viviano's
Festa Italiano I have been going there since it opened and have never been disappointed
The Penne Roma is to die for! Always fresh olive bar, has something for everyone ! Mike
Viviano loves the business and it shows!