“Great St Louis thin crust pizza”
Review of Imo's Pizza

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We ordered carry pizza 2 nights ago and it was delicious. We got a meat lovers which has 4 different meats and cheese. If you like thin crust pizza this is a good place to go. The delivery was actually early. They do add a delivery fee of $2.50 but if the pizza arrives hot I still added a tip.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Picked up pizza and wings Wow.Over the top. Not sure if it is the cheese or thin crust.Yum .Bacon and sausage is what we usually have.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We recently decided at the last minute to have family/friends over rather than going out to local restaurant and called Imo's for a large order with possible delivery. The staff was very professional, helpful and accomadating to our needs. The order was placed and later in the day received a call to confirm time of delivery...sure enough the entire order was delivered right on time and fresh and hot!!! The delivery person even offered to help unpack the food to set up, forks and napkins were supplied along with ample amount of salad dressing for the large pan's of salad. All 5 pizzas were great as always, toasted ravs were a hit as usual (none leftover) and the 2 pans of salad were about out. This location/staff has always gone 110% to accomadate! Highly recommend for St Louis Style Pizza, Ravioli, Salad, and more!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I have to admit that I have a love / hate relationship with Imo's. I absolutely love the pizza when I'm in the mood for it.

What I don't like is the price. Also, sometimes this location does not accept coupons, and I'm not sure why that is.

They've gone out of their way for me on one occasion, making a pizza that I ordered online when it was within a minute or two of closing time. I apologized to them for keeping them late - had I known it was that close to closing I would not have ordered, but they cheerfully did it anyway.

So, for St. Louis style pizza, this is a classic. For cheap pizza, this isn't really it.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Many of the people in our party were not pleased, but I thought it was an alright, lighter pizza. They ave several pizza sizes and toppings. The pizza crust is super super thin, almost cracker like. The provel cheese they used on their pizza comes out of the oven with a greasy look to it. For appetizers, the boneless bbq wings had good flavor. I was pretty disappointed in their beer selection - Bud heavy, Bud Light, or Bud Light Lime. Pass. The kids meal came with applesauce and graham crackers, which was nice to see something a little different. I appreciated that.

Been to Imo's Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK