“Family reunion”
Review of America's Best Inn

America's Best Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Eureka
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We were traveling for family reunion and decided to make a pit stop here with our kids and pets. The staff was very nice, along with the residents as well. The price was reasonable and the room was comfortable. Overall, I would definitely think of staying here again if ever in the area!

Room Tip: carpet was new and also heat works good. nice clean rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

First I will say the good things. Front staff very friendly. Lighting in the room was EXCELLENT! I hate it when I have to go back out to the car and get my OWN light bulbs because the motel is too cheap to put in decent light. Room was warm, and heated up quickly. Room to park my huge truck pulling a cargo trailer. That said, the room flooring was gross. Bed adequate. Towels stained and scratchy. Old furniture. Fridge and microwave couldn't be plugged in at same time. Not enough outlets of course. The heating (cooling?) unit look gross and was probably spraying me with dust from the dark ages. Breakfast?? Corn flakes, fruitloops, donut holes and looked like a waffle maker, but I didn't want to get too close to that white crap. I thought this was a America's Best VALUE Inn, but it is not. My usual (cheap just a place to bunk down for a few hours) rate that I would pay for this kind of place is $45. But it was late and I was tired. Rather out of the way.

Room Tip: One side next to a business with lights, the other next to a church, darker.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016

the room smelled like mold and there was a large crack in the bathtub, the carpet was wet in front of the sink, after flushing the toilet. the only reason why I didn't report to the health department was my husband convience me that it was not biohazard waste from the toilet.

Room Tip: I would look at the room before paying.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

The motel was completely full and we still had fantastic speed. No problem watching Netflix.

The manager, G, is a great guy, who knows his hotel is not the Hyatt, but is quick to fix anything that is pointed out to him.

One caveat- if you are a non-smoker, check the too out before committing yourself. Some of their guests do not understand the concept of non-smoking rooms.

I would have liked to see fruit at breakfast rather than just orange juice, but was really happy to have real jars of peanut butter and jelly.

The friendly attitude of the staff makes you feel warm and welcome.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We were very unhappy with the room. At first look it seemed ok however after looking around. We found that the carpet wasn't sweep good and it smells musty. When I went to take a shower I notice when I pulled the shower curtain back there was a crack in the tub with black mold at which time we packed up and left it will be the last time we stay at America's worst K

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Snehal P, Front Office Manager at America's Best Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Hello we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our motel. We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced here. We are updating our bathrooms , and have new shower curtains. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area. Thank you.

Been to America's Best Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK