See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016

the room smelled like mold and there was a large crack in the bathtub, the carpet was wet in front of the sink, after flushing the toilet. the only reason why I didn't report to the health department was my husband convience me that it was not biohazard waste from the toilet.

Room tip: I would look at the room before paying.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

The motel was completely full and we still had fantastic speed. No problem watching Netflix.

The manager, G, is a great guy, who knows his hotel is not the Hyatt, but is quick to fix anything that is pointed out to him.

One caveat- if you are a non-smoker, check the too out before committing yourself. Some of their guests do not understand the concept of non-smoking rooms.

I would have liked to see fruit at breakfast rather than just orange juice, but was really happy to have real jars of peanut butter and jelly.

The friendly attitude of the staff makes you feel warm and welcome.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We were very unhappy with the room. At first look it seemed ok however after looking around. We found that the carpet wasn't sweep good and it smells musty. When I went to take a shower I notice when I pulled the shower curtain back there was a crack in the tub with black mold at which time we packed up and left it will be the last time we stay at America's worst K

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Snehal P, Front Office Manager at America's Best Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Hello we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our motel. We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced here. We are updating our bathrooms , and have new shower curtains. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I was there in area with family at fun park.six flags.we don't book the room before.and need little rest before we went to park.so we early check in before time.price was good in area.room was kind a old but clean .confortable bed.very polite staff.and reqular break-fast..sure like to go back on that location.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I don't usually like writing negative reviews but I didn't like this place at all. After a long day driving we were desperate to find somewhere to stay and found this place without being able to check any reviews. Room was not great old and dated. Sheets had marks on them and room felt damp.
It is very close to main road so noisy and just didn't feel safe or happy about leaving our motorbike outside. Wish we had driven a little further.

Date of stay: June 2015