See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2015

I was there in area with family at fun park.six flags.we don't book the room before.and need little rest before we went to park.so we early check in before time.price was good in area.room was kind a old but clean .confortable bed.very polite staff.and reqular break-fast..sure like to go back on that location.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I don't usually like writing negative reviews but I didn't like this place at all. After a long day driving we were desperate to find somewhere to stay and found this place without being able to check any reviews. Room was not great old and dated. Sheets had marks on them and room felt damp.
It is very close to main road so noisy and just didn't feel safe or happy about leaving our motorbike outside. Wish we had driven a little further.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Stop here on the way to Arkansas. The room he put me in was just plain nasty. The bathroom looked like it was never cleaned. There was dead bugs on the floor. My room was in the back where bikes and trash was sitting. Never again!!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Me and my family was visiting six flags and try to find cheap hotel around area.stop 2 place and they both was very expencive.this motel looks renovated and clean.bad was comfartable and also next to six flags.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed 3 January 2015

I checked in and checked out within 60 minutes. Disgusting. Asked for a refund on my room, the desk clerk tried to give me a new key card...couldn't understand what I wanted. I will never stop at an America's Best Inn again.

Date of stay: December 2014